A/C Installation, Repair & Service for the Vergas, MN Area
Most people don’t give too much thought to their air conditioning equipment until it breaks in the middle of the summer. The warmest time of the year is no time to need emergency AC repair, but at Comfort Masters, our highly-trained technicians can be at your door the same-day when necessary to get your home or office back to comfortable indoor temperatures as soon as possible. Even if you don’t suspect you’re in need of repair, our staff can help you make the most of your current unit and make simple changes that can save you money on each monthly electric bill.
We are a proud Stay Comfy Minnesota dealer, which means we offer quality, affordable air conditioning products and systems along with the best customer service in town. No matter what unit you currently have, we can repair, maintain, or replace any brand or model. When you’re considering a new install, our sales team can help you take advantage of current rebates and incentives in order to save you the most money on your new unit. We’ve been a part of the Vergas community for many years, and we are committed to bringing our neighbors the latest industry knowledge paired with efficient and affordable HVAC service. Contact us or give us a call today at (218) 321-4006 and find out why our customers consider Comfort Masters to be the best AC repair company in town!
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers are superior leaders in the heating and cooling industry due to their professional training, years of service, 100% satisfaction guarantee and exceptional customer service business values.
Our Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers are located throughout Minnesota, as well as in portions of Wisconsin and North Dakota … just look for the Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer seal of approval.
NATE Certified Technicians
To ensure that your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system receives superior service and installation, ask your dealer about their technicians who have received NATE certification. NATE-certified technicians have gone above and beyond in their field to pass a technical assessment which results in this special distinction. When searching for a heating and cooling company, be sure to inquire about whether or not they employ NATE-certified technician and ask that one is sent to your home or business on the day of your appointment.
Receiving service from a NATE-certified technician, you may expect:
- Reduced utility expenses as a result of proper installation and maintenance of your equipment
- Fewer callbacks and warranty returns
- Reliable, and competent service
- Proper installation resulting in fewer problems
- Equipment operating at top performance
- Knowledgeable insight and advice to help you find the ideal HVAC solution for your space
- Less worry and peace of mind knowing the job was done right
- Whether you are having a new system installed, or are in need of simple maintenance, calling a NATE-certified technician is your best bet for receiving the best available service. When you schedule an appointment with your dealer, be sure that a NATE tech will be fulfilling your service request.